Saturday, September 22, 2012

Hausa Man In Portharcourt Caught Selling Vulture Meat As Chicken Suya


I came across the story of the man above earlier today, but chose not to share with you guys until I got more details. This evening however, an MDB reader sent me the pics of the vulture suya in question with more information about this man, caught passing off vulture as chicken in the garden city of Portharcourt.
Fate caught up with him recently as he was apprehended by residents of the Garden city, while trapping vultures with snuff in Onne, Port Harcourt.
The man said to be an Hausa man from Northern Nigeria later confessed that he wanted to use them as roasted chicken for his Suya business.
He further explained that he had being in the vulture suya business in Port Harcourt for a long time.
This is just really sad, and I'm just imagining: what it was something worse? I know for sure that the first thing that will come to my mind the next time I see suya will be vulture, *sigh*.

3 comments:

  1. Chai...hausas.."Na dem be boko haram,na dem dey spoil naija..bastard peepds

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO Smh!!!! Wtf..why? For God sake Why? Lmaooooo of all birds he had ta choose da "Vultures?" LMAO Seriously! Who does dis!! Lmao

    ReplyDelete