Monday, September 17, 2012

Davido issues official statement about alleged arrest warrant

there have been rumours  about an arrest warrant for Davido these are all false,according to the singers management.below is an official statement from Davido and HKN Music
                i want to assure all my beloved fans and friends that,i am not wanted
                by the police and no officer in the nigerian police gave an order for my
                arrest.i went to the police some weeks ago to give a statement and cleared
                my name.i did not beat up any taxi driver and the lady that hired the taxi
                driver and all those that are involved in this matter have made statement to the
               police and more of them mentioned my name except the taxi driver who claims
               that a large sum of money was missing in his taxi,infact the lady in question stated
               that she wasnt beaten by anyone and that nobody assaulted the taxi driver.this is a
               case of blackmail,and to all those that are involved in this conspiracy to bring me
               down,i want to remind you that God Almighty himself Got me to where i am today
               in my music career and you will not succeed in your devllish efforts to bring me down
               
                   Adedeji David Adeleke aka Davido



                 

No comments:

Post a Comment